NRC elects two new board members.
The National Railroad Construction and Maintenance Association (NRC) announced today that two new rail industry professionals have been elected to its board of directors.
Chase Armstrong, vice president of business development at RJ Corman, and Bob Hirte, director of rail development at Hamilton Construction, will take office as members of the board of directors effective January 1, 2022.
The newly elected board members will serve a three-year term on the NRC Board of Trustees. They will join six other existing board members who have been re-elected for new terms:
- Joe Daloisio, Track Division Manager, Railway Construction Company
- Allen Branham, President, B4 Solutions, LLC.
- Erika Bruhnke, Vice President, Training and Media Resources, RailPros
- Russ Gehl, Executive Vice President of Business Development, CWR Transportation (a sister company of Holland LP)
- Kevin Hicks, National Freight Market Sector Manager, TranSystems
- Brett Urquhart, Senior Vice President, Vossloh North America
“NRC is fortunate to have a diverse board of directors that represents a broad cross section of the railway construction and supply community,” notes NRC President Ashley Wieland. “While many of our member firms compete with each other, the board members come together for the benefit of all NRC members. Their service is invaluable in our mission to make railway construction safer and stronger. “
The NRC is a U.S. trade association that advocates for the mutual interests of railway contractors and suppliers who build, maintain and supply freight railways, rail and passenger lines. Founded in 1978, NRC connects its members with other rail industry professionals, government officials and policy makers. NRC works with its members, government and industry leaders to create a positive business climate and make railway construction and maintenance safer and more efficient.